TB ft X-trax - Frozen Memorial TB ft X-trax - Frozen Memorial

Me gusta

I like the main synth, although I don't think it sounds very much like Basshunter. Hint: never use a generic synth in dance music, especially in hands up. You want to stand out and not be just another average hands up song.

The snare/clap you used was really nice btw. I like the bass in this song a lot.

The sidechaining was a good addition to the song. The only thing I dislike is how it all seems to be random, which isn't bad- it's just a personal thing.

Overall good job!

Words for Alexandra Words for Alexandra

Stunning

This is absolutely powerful. I love it. The piano is beautiful. The song itself could use a little more bass though, but other than that it's astonishingly well done.

I look forward to hearing any future revision of this song, if you so desire to do finalize it. If not, then I am completely content with this.

God bless. Stay strong bro.

I Can't Make You Happy I Can't Make You Happy

Take give take give

I love this. A lot. So fucking funny

Searching A Gay Man's Anu Searching A Gay Man's Anu

Beautiful

It's so magical. The title is beyond fitting.

Father-of-Death responds:

Thanks :)

xKore - Eden (Ephyk Remix) xKore - Eden (Ephyk Remix)

Smooth

Although a lot of people automatically expect and prefer "filth" when they think of dubstep, I like to run into tracks like this and just chill to a soft, yet pumpin beat.

Great work. The square pads in the background really sound nice to me.

- Alex

--!! I Feel Alive --!! I Feel Alive

Nice

I love the guitar. It sounds great with a beat like this. Definitely a great beat you got going.

Excellent use of the bells at the end to finish it off smoothly.

- Alex

DV-Hardcore loop test DV-Hardcore loop test

Good work

It's a good track. It's what I would expect a hardcore song to sound like. I really like the main synth used. Clean n soft, yet aggressive. .. idk if that even made sense.

Who is this kid? lawl sad
v

DenVessidence responds:

lol he does it on everysong. classic ng 0 spammer, i have like 5 songs with him doing the same thing. i think hes just mad that he sucks at music.

glad you liked it, check out my other work.

Super 3 Super 3

lolwut

If you're the last person to criticize anyone if your own work sounds like ... this. lol

try again.

Endeavour - My Hardstyle Endeavour - My Hardstyle

Awesome but..

the main synth wasn't too hard hitting or aggressive.

If you fixed that, the song would be flawless.

Nice work! :)

Endeavour responds:

ur right about that mate !.
I shall make the lead harder.

Thanks,